Reactor-Ready Pilot Lab Reactor
Replace multiple reactor set-ups with a single, universal pilot scale system with interchangeable vessels that can be swapped in minutes NOT hours
Reactor-Ready Pilot Features
- Range of single and vacuum jacketed vessels from 5 litres to 20 litres.
- Rapid vessel exchange with quick-release vessel clamp and wide bore hose couplings.
- Vessels have 1.25 to 1 ratio of internal height to diameter to mimic plant scale reactors.
- Choose from two precision ground lids with DN200 vessel flange.
- Accepts all leading brands of overhead stirrer and allows easy, tool-free adjustment.
- Compact stainless steel framework accepts all vessel sizes.
- Self-aligning stirrer coupling engages without the need for tools.
- Temperature range: -70ºC to +230ºC.
- Innovative hose manifolds allow easy thermofluid drain down
Pilot Reaction Vessel Features
- Range of single and vacuum jacketed vessels from 5 to 20 litres.
- Process vessels to mimic larger scale plant or manufacturing reactors.
- Precision engineered borosilicate glass vessels.
- Choice of DN200 6 or 7 neck Glass Lids that fit all vessel sizes (custom options available).
- Vessels feature V4 Zero Dead Space Drain Stopcock which prevents over-tightening which can cause glass breakage.